Have you ever wonder why your electricity bill has risen for the last 2 months?
Well, if yes, then you might want to ensure you take some steps in reducing your electricity bills. Here’s a list of things you can do.
- Switch off lights whenever you do not need them anymore.
- Switch off main air-conditioner switch these normally put your air-con on standby which means electricity is still live even if you never use the air-con
- Switch off all switches whenever you are going out.
- Switch off your washer and dryer machine when not in use.
- Ensure your heater is off
If all measure taken and you still need measure to reduce even more electricity, you might consider looking at appliances which you are utilizing, if you do not know how always hire a electrician handyman to assist you. It might be expensive but paying once to get the problem fixed better than having to pay much more on your bills over a period of time.
“Electricity tariffs will increase by 4.3 per cent from April to June this year as higher fuel prices have resulted in higher power generation costs, said SP Services.”
That’s all for our tips for today, we hope you enjoy reading.
SGRepairman provide the best handyman services such as repairing, installing and maintenance. Stay with us for more tips and article.